FedBizOpps banner

Login to begin searching the FBO/CBD
Home Page
CBD/FBO Online
CBD/FBO Email
About Us
Contact Us
Privacy
Categories
No. Notes
Archives
Search
Help
Login
Register

Popular Searches

Popular Categories

Synthetic Signature Guidance (SSG) Trainers

General Information

Document Type:MOD
Posted Date:Jan 18, 2018
Category: Architect and Engineering Services - Construction
Set Aside:N/A

Contracting Office Address

Department of the Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command, NSWC Carderock Division, 9500 MacArthur Boulevard, West Bethesda, Maryland, 20817-5700

Description

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) - AWARD OF A CONTRACT WILL NOT BE MADE AS A RESULT OF THIS NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, CONTRACTORS WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR COSTS RELATED TO RESPONSE PREPARATION AND/OR SUBMITTAL. ANTICIPATED RFP RELEASE DATE IS LATE FEBRUARY 2018. The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, (NSWCCD) has a follow-on requirement to provide scientific, engineering, and technical services required for the design, development, fabrication, integration, test, fleet implementation, and maintenance of Synthetic Signature Generation (SSG) based simulation systems. Included with this notice is a draft Statement of Work (SOW). The draft SOW is being provided to request comments and questions from potential offerors. The requirements estimated Level-of-Effort labor mix based on historical data is as follows: •· Program Management - 7% •· Programming - 33% •· Engineering - 27% •· Engineering Technicians - 11% •· Subject Matter Experts - 14% •· Other Admin/Tech Writer - 8% The Governments current acquisition strategy includes the following: •· Hybrid contract consisting of Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) contract line item numbers (CLINs) for approximately 90% of performance and Cost-plus-incentive-fee (CPIF) completion CLINs for the remaining 10% of performance; •· Non-performance based services for CPFF CLINs; •· Performance-based services for CPIF completion CLINs; •· Best value trade-off source selection procedures; •· Period of performance of five (5) years consisting of one (1) 60-month ordering period. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 541330, Engineering Services. The associated size standard is $38.5M in annual receipts. For more information about size standards, please refer to http://www.sba.gov. The work is currently being performed under Contract N00167-15-D-0003 by Leidos, Inc. at 11951 Freedom Drive, Reston, VA 20190-5640. Please note that no Government response will be provided to questions/comments submitted in response to this notice. All questions/comments will be reviewed by the Government to assist in identifying revisions to be incorporated in the SOW. All information will be kept confidential and will not be disseminated to the public. All responses shall be submitted via-email to Mr. John G. Mulcahy, Contract Specialist, at john.g.mulcahy@navy.mil.

Original Point of Contact

POC John G. Mulcahy, Phone: 3012271206

Place of Performance

Link: FBO.gov Permalink
Bookmark This Notice
Print View